Tiny Homes, Big Gardens, Bigger Hearts
Integrating Healthy Accommodation, Education, Consultation & Development Services
Change makers, thought leaders, natural health practitioners, anthropologists, psychologists, scientists, ecologists, horticulturists, nutritionists, organic food growers and anybody who wants to come together as one for the exploration and regenesis of all elements of ourselves and earth in a thriving, vibrant, exciting and diverse on-site and off-site community.
A unique opportunity with limited positions to become part of an extended on-site and off-site community as:
- Course Provider
- Ground and Garden Staff
- Maintenance Staff
- Administrative Staff
- Accommodation, short and long term
- Accommodation Single/Couple/Family
Are you committed to sustainable and regenerative growth, personal & cultural studies, yoga, meditative/mindful living, deep ecology, simple and sustainable living, integrated natural health, organic and Syntropic farming, permaculture, education, consultation and the development of the above?
If your answer is yes, please read on.
In a beautiful location, on fertile land and with high rainfall, your new eco community has amazing, sustainably designed existing infrastructure with room to expand.
The organisation has an already established legal framework as a not for profit, educational resource centre and registration as an environmental organisation.
1) The Location
Nestled in the beautiful, subtropical Sunshine Coast hinterland, Queensland, Australia is the town of Eumundi. The eco community is in Belli Park which is an 8 minute drive from the original Eumundi Markets; the biggest and best art, craft and organic food market in Australia. You can find expert artisans specialising in handcrafted furniture, homewares, artworks, ceramics, cutting edge fashion and jewellery, and you can chat to local organic farmers and bakers selling fresh produce and gourmet delights. Eumundi Markets are easily accessible by express train from Brisbane and Sydney.
2) The Land
A beautiful 40 acre forested nature refuge and valuable eco-system with:
- A 10 megalitre spring fed dam as centerpiece, with creek.
- A bore supplying high quality water.
- Over 140 varieties of birds and animal species including the endangered platypus.
- Established sustainable food systems on property with organic fruit trees, vegetable gardens and Bunya nut trees throughout the forest.
- Garuanteed drought proof agriculture due to basically unlimited water supply.
3) The Infrastructure
- 11 council approved beautiful heritage wooden accommodation buildings
- Magnificently restored hardwood hall for educational courses, personal development, meditation and yoga
- Treatment rooms for massage and other therapies
- Art space
- Accommodation buildings for up to 25 resident staff plus 40 students
- Commercial kitchen
- Community house
- 340,000 litres drinking water storage
- Solar powered electricity and hot water
4) Legal information
- Licensed event centre and resort with guest accommodation for 40 plus (in addition to 25 resident staff)
- Licensed campground
- Registered environmental organisation
- Home of Not for Profit Association of Sustainable Communities (ASC)
- Development approval for an additional 5 natural, sustainable accommodation buildings.
- Unique community work exchange opportunity for skilled builders, gardeners, office staff, administration, marketing, IT gurus.
- Vendor finance available for purchasers.
5) The Opportunity
If you have been searching for a beautiful project and or investment opportunity that values environmental sustainability but will also quadruple your bottom line including financial, cultural and great social outcome return, THIS IS IT!
- You can silently invest (GUARANTEED RETURN OF 4.0% PLUS)
- Join the community by living on site as a natural health worker, builder, gardener or educator, to name a few.
- Help with educating, administering or managing to support the personal and cultural development and education of the eco community and public.
- In addition to the ethical investment opportunities there are various options to be involved from being a staff or association member to co-owner with building rights. The eco-community has a mix of private rooms with ensuite to private 2 and 3 room cabins as an option to live in, rent or own.
- Enjoy the community as your healthy home in a beautiful eco-system as part of a growing eco-community offering a global service.
We have formed an initial committee and have raised 60% of the funds needed to complete the initial purchase. We would like to move to the transition stage of setting up daily operations.
There has been a fantastic initial expression of interest with applicants ready to move on site and course providers ready to start advertising courses.
We are focusing on people who have demonstrable passion and experience in the relevant areas mentioned above and are committed to a beautiful quadruple bottom line outcome.
For a private introduction phone call or for more information please fill out the form below.
Please share this information with people who are committed to these values.
Yours in faith, serving environmental, humanitarian and social protection.
Ian Trew of Noosa Forest Retreat